Friday, June 1, 2007

"Open your eyes and sharpen your ears to see and feel the beauty of nature".

Little Squirrel and Mango Tree

It was a rainy day, i went out for my routine walk. Plants were seemed to be very fresh after having a good bath in the stormy rain. eventhough there was drizzling sun was shining. I was very thrilled to see and touch the plant. suddenly a little squirrel came to close to me. As if it wanted to tell me something. Patiently i noticed its move. Then I realized it wants to taste the ripen mango in my mango tree ( sorry, it is not mine gift of god for all the creatures ). After realizing its motive the photographer in my blood awakened.So i rushed inside for my handy cam. As i expected, squirrel started to climb the mango tree it was not in a hurry( as we humanbeings). It seemed to be take permission from the mother tree for a moment.Then it directly went for its feed. ( i am wondered how exactly it identifies which is ripen or which is not ). I felt it kissed the mango once, before it started eating.

fortunately i was very patient to take the lively scene. suddenly a pair of wood pecker landed on its branches. they also wanted to taste the same. I forecasted a fight between squirrel and woodpecker. But what happed is that squirrel left the place as soon as the woodpecker whispered something. ( This i felt very jealous to king solemn known for his ability the language of birds and animals )Woodpecker started to taste ripen mango , after their turn is over
squirrel came back to finish the mango.
"Open your eyes and sharpen your ears to see and feel the beauty of nature".

No comments:

Google